Making a job application letter that is right, good and interesting is an important part of the process of submitting and selecting employees in a company. Through a cover letter that has word and language regularity, an employee supervisor of a company will be able to provide an objective assessment of the nature or character of prospective employees who want to apply for a certain position in a company, especially if a job application letter is required to use handwriting. Get to know the tips for making a true, good and interesting job application letter to increase the potential acceptance of prospective employees in a company.
Tips and Tips
Here are some tips and tips on creating a job application letter, either using handwriting or using computer prints as processed from various sources, namely:
- Headmaster. Because it is an official letter, the head of the letter should be included in the upper left of the job application letter. The head of the letter contains information about the job application letter and the name and address of the company to be addressed.
- Opening. Opening job application letter contains opening greetings and the intent and purpose of the letter sent. Usually the first verse is written “based on information from … … about job vacancies in the position …… I intend to submit an application for the application in the intended position”.
- Fill in. To fill in the application letter, it usually contains a little self-identity and interest or the reason for submitting an application to the position in question. There is nothing wrong if the form of the application letter is not too “stiff”, but still puts forward the norms of politeness in language and writing. One of the tips for making a good job application letter is the contents of the letter mentioned several attachments of documents with the string of words “as a material consideration, I enclose the following ……. ” The documents attached are usually copies of self-identity, Curicullum Vitae or curriculum vitae, the latest color photo with a size of 4 × 6, a copy of the value transcript and a work reference letter to the previous company if you have worked.
- Cover. In the closing section, it should contain hope and self-application. The words that can be used are “as I made this request, I hope that I can be called to take part in the next selection. That’s all and thank you for the attention”.
- Footer. For the footer, which is the last part of a job application letter, it is placed in the lower left position, containing bright names and no signatures.
So are some tips and tips for making a job application letter, either using handwriting or using computer prints. Don’t forget to include the curiculum vitae as a separate attachment in a job application letter. Good luck and good luck being a part of a company, especially big companies with bright future prospects.